Having radiant and beautiful skin is not just a matter of genetics. An appropriate skincare routine for your skin type is what will give consistency and durability to the beauty of your face.
Today we will talk about some benefits and myths about skincare routine that you should keep in mind when starting a beauty routine.
Some Benefits of having a consistent skincare routine:
- Healthy and hydrated skin: healthy, radiant skin begins with good care and a conscious cleansing routine, hydrated skin is less prone to blemishes. Cleansing is also essential for acne-prone skin as it helps maintain its natural healthy balance and supports the natural regenerative process.
- Skin less prone to wrinkles and visible signs of aging: A skincare routine in your 20s will not only make your skin look better almost immediately, that care will also be reflected over time.
- Reduces the risk of skin cancer: one of the most important points when starting a skincare routine is to protect ourselves from the sun’s rays. Wear sunscreen even on cloudy days. Proper sun protection reduces the risk of developing skin cancer by 40%.
Skincare involves not only hydrating it, but also treating it gently, which helps to keep the dermis healthy, leaving it free of oil and dryness.
Three basic steps to protect your skin from the sun:
- Use sunscreen.
- Avoid the sun between 10 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon; because the solar rays are more intense.
- Wear tight-knit clothing (long sleeves, long pants, and wide-brimmed hats).
Myths about Skin-Care:
- Skin-care begins at 28-30 years old: this is completely false since good Skin-Care should be started from childhood, using sunscreen regularly.
- It is not necessary to use sunscreen all year round: although we feel the effects of the sun intensely in summer, it affects our skin all year round.
- The healthiest and most beautiful skin doesn’t require any cleansing routine: this is false since healthy skin can only be maintained with a constant and conscious cleansing routine.
- Sunscreen is applied first: the truth is that moisturizers are applied before sunscreen. Moreover, It is also important to clean the skin daily before applying any product.
If this information was useful to you, don’t forget to share 🙂